Monday, April 23, 2007

Housekeeping

OK, just a few things to make sure we're all on the same reel, because
people have been very busy lately with vacations and jobs and moving and
singing contests and whatnot. My understanding is that Ben will begin
discussion of Cyrano sometime tomorrow or shortly thereafter, so this
would be a good time for last-minute thoughts on Transamerica. And
Christy is due to pick the next film. Driftwood follows her (assuming
he did not join some primitive polygamous commune while climbing in
the wilds of Utah). Have I forgotten anything?

2 comments:

cl said...

Oh, good. OK. Yes, I'm about to post the next pick, which I assume we'd start discussing May 7. (For the Amys, I am sorry to miss the "Transamerica" discussion. I was on deadline up until leaving town for most of last week. I still look forward to watching it.)

And Ben, I ordered "Cyrano" from Netflix as soon as I saw your post. I'll watch it as soon as it arrives.

Ben said...

I finally watched Cyrano today between classes in the music library here at school. I'll try to post some questions later today or tomorrow.